Monday, January 25, 2010

Re-Connection

Today I had contacted with my friend, Liyana. It has been a long time we haven't met since she went to Arau, Perlis for her matriculation and I went to Batu Pahat, Johor for my diploma's.

I started recontact her last Thursday, January 21, 2010. That day, she felt angry to me and she scolded me for not contact with for long times. In that moment, I felt that day was not my day. After I apologize to her, she accept my mistakes and forgive it.

Today we had a chat, sharing what we have experience today one-to-another.

Hmm, if all of you think that girl is my GIRLFRIEND you are wrong. She is MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!

Okay, I guess there is no use of telling long stories if non of you interested in my story.
As an addition, sometimes short stories but full of info's are the best stories among the best.

Okay then. Good Bye...................

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum...bapak aaaa...gila english ko.power dow..cam kawan dgn org len plak..ko ada faccebook x?klau ada add la aku..tulis je nama penuh aku.insyaallah jumpa.ko wat x usha agama(tabligh)?jga nisab kluar dan lain2..aku skrg tgh keadaan genting gak ni..yela,8.3.2010 ni final exam aku.lepas ni abis la asasi..aku skrg wat HPA (sejenis MLM yg mengetengahkan konsep perawatan Islam n sunnah).klau berminat,bleh la roger aku..aku insyaallah habis asasi ni kuar 40h.doa taw.assalamualaikum..

    ReplyDelete