Friday, January 1, 2010

The First Edition - Introduction

Today Saturday, January 2, 2010, I decided to have my own blog ( I do have one but it was the class blog that I and my friend made for our class). Through this blog I would like to express my feeling, and shared some experience or opinion with you readers.
Okay, I think it is not nice for not introducing yourself especially when you are the newcomers. My name is Muhammad Azhar bin Jalalus Sayuti. Born in Klang, Selangor on March 1, 1991. I got my first educational lesson while I'm still 6 years old, on January 6, 1997 in the local school. The next year I further my studies at Sekolah Kebangsaan Sungai Binjai and Sekolah Rendah Agama Meru both in the same year for 6 years. I ended up my secondary school studies on November 24, 2008 in Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Meru, Klang. Nowadays, I further my studies in UTHM( UNIVERSITI TUN HUSSEIN ONN MALAYSIA) taking Diploma in Information Technology.
For people like me, I'm still fresh on IT's things but now I'm start climbing the hills and explore it until I found the key to master in IT's things. My idiom of my life are" Knowledge's Are Like The Open Sea, It Has No Ends".
Okay, I guess that all I can tell you about myself as an introduction. I really hope that you will enjoy having a peak on my blog..
Written By,
Zahran wa Zahratun.

No comments:

Post a Comment