Saturday, January 2, 2010

Any Question???

Lately, I'm busy posting a myth to the discovery channel.

Why? Co'z I want to know if the event that questioning in my mind can happens or not according to the scientific methods.

If you have any myth or movies stun effect you want to know if its plausible or not you can post them to in the discover channel website.

Why you should do that?
Co'z there are senior member that may share information and opinion with you, and the myth busters team will put to the test. They are Adam Savage and Jamie.

In oder to help you, Try use the URL I give below. It is really helpful.


Owh, I almost forget tell you all that URL not just brought you to the website for posting a myth, its also enable you to discuss a myth posted by others. For examples like mine, the topic was Metal Orbit. Try it out okay...

Video
* The picture of the Mythbusters team.
(http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/mythbusters/gallery/mb-team185.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment